Logo


Welcome to Freeny Country

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm BAAAAAACCKKKKK!

Well, it has been quite some time since I have updated this blog. Shame on me. I had all summer to write witty quips and insightful observations, but instead I chose to sleep late and play video games. Oh yeah, and there was that whole moving thing too!

As my last entry was about my reservations regarding the New York subway system, I think it only appropriate to let everyone know that Britney and I made it just fine, thanks to some expert advice from Tim Krason. By the end of our stay, we were something like experts ourselves.

To say the least, we walked a lot in New York. But that is the way I like to see a city—by walking. You really get a feel of where things are, what the people are like, and you simply get to see so much more than if you were to ride a tour bus or take a taxi. It is also great deal cheaper.

We did so much while in New York that it would take forever to talk about everything in this post. A few of the highlights were seeing Amy Poehler, Rachel Dracht, and the driver from the “Two Guys” Sonic commercials in an improv show call ASSSCATTT 3000 put on by The Upright Citizen’s Brigade. Also, we finally saw Wicked, which was incredible. For those of you who don’t know, the story of The Wizard of Oz has been following, or should I say haunting me, since I wrote my Bib and Research paper on the novel Wicked. Seeing the musical had been something Britney and I had wanted to do for about 4 years!

For pictures of the many other wonderful things we did, check out my Facebook page. I have about 8 albums full of pictures!


Oh yeah, and stay tuned for my next post---The School Bus Diaries will be back!

Posted by Bradley Reid Freeny II :: 9:54 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------