Logo


Welcome to Freeny Country

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

As easy as A+B+C=D

I finally got around to putting together the wheelbarrow that we bought about a month ago. Now, I could have bought the model that was already put together, but I don't think it would have fit in my car, and it cost $10 extra. This particular wheel barrow came in three main pieces: the large part that contains the load, the two handles, and a box of parts.

When I opened up the box of parts this afternoon, I was dismayed to find that there were no instructions on how to put the wheelbarrow together. Britney then pointed out that the instructions were printed on side of the box, as seen here. Yes, that box in step one is the box of parts. Brilliant.

Of course! Why wasn't it obvious to me? Needless to say, we both had a laugh about the incredibly detailed instructions. Thankfully there was also a picture of the real wheelbarrow completely put together that helped me guesstimate where things were supposed to go. With Britney's help, we finally finshed the job.

Posted by Bradley Reid Freeny II :: 8:58 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------